Weekend fishing opportunities:
Diamond Lake Rainbow Trout
– Oregon Fish and Wildlife–
Many area lakes, ponds and reservoirs have been stocked multiple times and fishing has been good.
- Got a hankering for big trout? Check out Applegate Reservoir and Saunders and Tenmile lakes.
- Striped Bass have been biting on the Couquille, Smith and main stem Umpqua rivers.
- The spring Chinook continues to be fair to good on the Rogue River, and some Chinook are still being caught on the main stem Umpqua.
- ODFW will host an adult fly fishing workshop at LaVerne Park on the Coquille River on Saturday, June 11.