Noble Coffee served at the Chanticleer Inn B&B
“Daydream” Blend from Noble Coffee
Chanticleer Inn’s coffee of choice is Noble Coffee “Daydream,” an organic darkly-roasted blend created from a sultry mixture of Indonesian and Latin American coffee beans. The blend is darkly roasted without going too far for a smokey, yet sweet and creamy cup.
Noble Coffee Roasting Company locally roasts and delivers to the inn every two weeks, thus guaranteeing the freshest coffee service each morning.
Brewing It Right
Sourcing excellent coffee is as important as correctly employing the right brewing process. We follow these steps as taught by Noble Coffee owner Jared in a “Coffee 101″ seminar:
- Only use freshly roasted organic beans — no older than 2 weeks.
- Store in air-tight containers at room temperature, away from sunlight
- Grind the beans with a burr grinder, just and only moments before brewing
- Measure with a scale to ensure consistent and accurate ratio of coffee grinds to water
- Brew with a French Press and timer for optimal extraction of oils
- Immediately transfer the coffee to insulated air-tight carafes
A cup of coffee shared
with friends is happiness tasted
and time well spent
Noble Coffee Roasting Company
While walking about Ashland, you might want to re-tank on Noble Coffee in the afternoons.
The Noble Coffeehouse & Roastery is located in Ashland’s Historic Railroad District on 4th St. between C and B Streets. Here you may observe how they roast, package, and brew their coffees. The coffeehouse is a friendly down-to-earth venue with tables, free WIFI, and freshly-baked pastries to accompany Ashland’s best cup of jo.
Noble Coffee also has a downtown walk-up window on Main Street near the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and a booth at the Ashland Growers’ Market. Both venues are open seasonally during the warmer months, both offer espresso-based beverages, as well as Chemex and Hario V60 pour-over brew methods.